On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show, we’re in Mesa, Arizona at the 2019 U.S. Masters Nationals Championships. MySwimPro Team Member & Community Champion, Charlie Brown shares his swimming story and what he loves about MySwimPro!
Hello to the MySwimPro community! My name is Charlie Brown and I am the Community Champion here at MySwimPro. My role here is to help our members get the most out of their experience using the MySwimPro app. You can find me answering your support questions, or engaging with our friends around the world on our social media accounts!
“Everyone in the MySwimPro community is here to help. A lot of us swim alone, so we’re proud to be on your team.”
- 0:25 –Meet Charlie!
- 0:45 – Charlie’s swimming background
- 2:00 – How he got injured from an alligator bite!
- 2:45 – Why he got back into swimming
- 3:05 – How the MySwimPro app helps him train
- 4:04 – What types of workouts does he do?
- 4:30 – What does being a “Community Champion” mean?
- 5:35 – What is like to meet so many MySwimPro swimmers that train with our app?
- 6:20 – What are some common questions that our Community Members often ask you?
- 6:40 – How can people learn more swimming tips from MySwimPro?
- 7:00 – Is the MySwimPro app available for beginner swimmers?
- 7:40 – What is some advice you would give a beginner?
- 8:20 – What is it like to be part of the MySwimPro community?
- 9:10 – How do you swim with the MySwimPro app while training alone?
- 10:30 – What type of stats do you get from swimming with the MySwimPro app?
- 10:55 – What smartwatches are compatible with the MySwimPro app?
- 11:20 – How do you swim with the MySwimPro app without a smartwatch or fitness tracker?
- 12:05 – What are some inspiring stories you’ve heard from people who swim with MySwimPro?
- 13:00 – What are some crazy swim workouts or swim sets that you’ve seen people complete?
- 13:52 – What is the coolest part about working at MySwimPro?
- 12:25 – Why should someone want to join MySwimPro?
- 15:20 – How do you join our community?
- 16:25 – Do you have any shout-outs?
Listen on SoundCloud:
Ready to start your personal training plan? Get MySwimPro ELITE and find a huge library of swim workouts, technique videos and tracking tools available on iOS and Android.
If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us a message! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.