Proper strength training is key to swimming success, whether you’re a serious competitor or a recreational swimmer. Our Dryland Training Plans are built for swimmers of all skill levels and all ages, and can be completed at home! They are a great complement to your swim training, or can be completed as a stand-alone workout program.
14 Day Sweat
Kick start your dryland training routine with 2 weeks of short, daily Workouts!
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Workouts: 14 (1x/day)
- Average Workout: 15-20 minutes
Who is this plan for?
You’re ready to dive into dryland training with quick, daily Workouts to help you work up a sweat, get stronger, and build a routine!
How does it work?
Complete one Workout per day for 14 days. Each Workout lasts 15-20 minutes, and can be completed at home with no equipment. If needed, this plan can be completed in more or less time; simply adjust the number of Workouts you complete each week. Watch the exercise Technique Videos to ensure proper form, and modify as needed.
Related: How to do Dryland Workouts at Home
How Dryland Training Works in the MySwimPro App
- Dryland Training Plans are available in the MySwimPro app for iOS and Android. MySwimPro Coach subscribers have unlimited access to all Dryland Training Plans and our library of Technique Videos.
- If you’d prefer to follow a single Plan that combines Swim & Dryland, head to your recommended Swim Training Plan and toggle on Dryland to see Swim & Dryland sessions in a weekly schedule!
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to make sure your app is updated to the latest version to ensure you see all available Plans.
- Each Workout includes a dynamic warm up, a main circuit and a cool down.
- All Workouts are interval based, just like your Swim Workouts, and include video and audio demonstrations of each exercise.
- Edit the Workout’s work and rest intervals to fit your fitness level!
- Follow the Workouts on your smartphone, Apple Watch or sync to your TV using AirPlay.
A training plan is a critical component to the success of reaching your goals! Here are some additional ways this Plan is designed to help you.
- Time: During the week, you may feel tight on time. This Plan sets all your Workouts ahead of time for you to help you maximize your time. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each Workout is.
- Setting Goals: Whatever your goal, a structured training plan helps get you there! Having a calendar of pre-planned Workouts makes your goal much more attainable.
- Staying Focused: When you have a plan ahead of time, you’ll stay on track.
- Staying Motivated: Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help you visualize success and keep you on track. You may find that you’re even more motivated to get your workouts in!
- Accountability: If you can’t train with a team or coach, this Plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey, and will make sure you log each and every Workout.
Ready to get started? Download the MySwimPro app on your iPhone or Android! Try MySwimPro Coach to unlock all of our Dryland Training Programs. For more Dryland Workouts and training tips, check out our YouTube channel!