It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– An introduction to Adam Oxner, Co-Founder of MySwimPro
– Reflections on Caeleb Dressel’s 17.63 50 FR
– The differences between Long Course and Short Course training
– How to race in Long Course vs Short Course pool
- 1:14 – Adam Oxner intro!
- 1:45 – What’s the difference between the 200 and 100 breaststroke?
- 2:21 – What’s it like swimming in college?
- 2:55 – Will Marco Polo make you a better swimmer? (Asking for a friend)
- 3:44 – Impressions on Caeleb Dressel’s NCAA performances!
- 5:04 – Will Caeleb Dressel be able to translate his times from Short Course Yards to Long Course Meters
- 6:22 – What’s the hardest part of going from short course to long course?
- 10:20 – How to swim backstroke long course?
- 12:20 – How to swim butterfly long course?
- 13:03 – What’s a good long course breathing pattern in Butterfly?
- 15:02 – Which is faster: Short Course vs Long Course?
- 17:40 – Which do you prefer to train/race in:
Short Course or Long Course?
- 19:15 – What technology does MySwimPro create?
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.