It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– Special Guest: Jessica Cooper – Executive Director of Georgia LSC
– Behind the scenes at #SwimBiz in Colorado Springs
– Overview of Women’s Leadership Conference
– Vision boarding and the importance of leadership development
- 0:29 – What is #SwimBiz?
- 1:25 – Jessica Cooper swimming story!
- 3:20 – Paige, what’s it like being your first year to #SwimBiz?
- 3:54 – What it’s like to be at the U.S. Olympic Training Center!
- 4:33 – #SwimBiz Awards: Winner = Jess Cooper (Georgia Swimming LSC)!
- 6:22 – How are you growing the Georgia LSC?
- 7:43 – What is the Women’s Leadership Conference?
- 8:31 – What is a vision board?
- 10:40 – What are some key takeaways from #SwimBiz?
- 12:35 – Sharing advice for goal setting!
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.