We are doing Black Friday differently this year… we’re turning it BLUE!
Skip the shopping lines and go for a swim this Friday. You’ll be entered to win a FREE Apple Watch!
This Friday, November 29 2019 – just log your swim in the MySwimPro app, then share a photo on social media using the hashtag #BlueFriday by midnight. Here’s a free workout to try!
1 lucky winner will be announced on our Instagram on Saturday!
How To Win:
- Download the free MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android
- Log a swim workout in the app on Friday, November 29 – try this free Thanksgiving Workout!
- Post a photo or video of your swim before midnight on social media using the hashtag #BlueFriday (profile must be public)
You can post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, our Facebook Global Community Group, Strava or TikTok.
We’ll randomly select 1 lucky winner and announce them on Saturday November 30 on the MySwimPro Instagram!
Must be 18+ years or older to enter to win. No purchase necessary. Includes free shipping and handling. Giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Apple. Giveaway will be closed Friday, November 29 at 11:59pm PST. 1 winner will be randomly selected and announced Saturday November 30 on the @myswimpro Instagram.
Good luck, and enjoy your #BlueFriday!
Free Turkey Trot Workout:
This Turkey Trot swim workout is themed after one of the most celebrated parts of the Thanksgiving day holiday: Eating! Each set-group is themed after a different part of the Thanksgiving Day meal. Every set will test your abilities and generate a big appetite.
There are four workout levels:
- Turkey Trot Mile – 1,600 Meters (30-40 Minutes)
- Turkey Trot 3k – 3,000 Meters (60-70 Minutes)
- Turkey Trot 5k – 5,000 Meters (90-110 Minutes)
- Turkey Trot 10k – 10,000 Meters (140-180 Minutes)
If you’re looking for swim workouts, download the MySwimPro app for iOS or Android and get started with one of our training plans. You’ll get a personalized swim workout plan designed just for you to help you reach your fitness goals. We have workout plans from complete beginner to advanced, so be sure to check it out.