Swimming with Apple Watch is a great way to seamlessly record and track all of your workouts and data. When you use the MySwimPro app on your Apple Watch, all of your workouts are automatically recorded in both your MySwimPro and Apple Health apps. But what about the swims you recorded before you started using MySwimPro?
If you have a lot of swim workouts recorded outside the MySwimPro app, you’re in luck! MySwimPro makes it easy to import all swims recorded in your Apple Health app for free, so you can see all of your data in one place. Track your progress, training volume and in-depth data like stroke count and SWOLF score, and export cool photos and maps of your open water swims!
How to Import Your Swims from Apple Health
Here is how to import all of your previously recorded swim workouts to your MySwimPro account – for free!
- Open the MySwimPro app on your iPhone. Make sure your Apple Watch is paired with the MySwimPro app.
- Make sure you have Apple Health permissions turned on.
- Go to Profile > Settings > Devices & Integrations > Import Swims
- You’ll see a list of swim workouts that are saved to your Apple Health app. Tap on the one you want to import, or tap Import All.
- To import an individual workout, tap on Log Activity to customize the workout details and tap Log Workout to import it to your account
- You can now view your previously recorded workout in the Feed on your MySwimPro Profile!
If you want to automatically import swims from Apple Health in the future, turn on the Automatically Import setting in the Import Swims screen. You’ll get a notification when your swim is ready to view!