Try this free dryland workout to celebrate World Swim Day on October 24, 2020!
World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s an opportunity to inspire people around the world to be active in the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know of an organization we should donate to? Nominate them here!
Complete your workout between Friday October 23 – Sunday October 25, 2020, log your workout in the MySwimPro app and share it on social media for a chance to win big prizes!
The Torcher is designed for beginner swimmers, and requires no equipment (just a chair!). Download the MySwimPro app to access audio and video demos breaking down each exercise in the workout.
- Duration: 20+ minutes (assuming 30sec rest between sets & 60sec rest between set groups)
- Equipment: Chair, bench or couch
- 30sec Hip Bridges
- 30sec Walkout
- 30sec Cat Cow Tilts
Circuit 1 (2x)
- 20sec Chair Dips
- 20sec Standing I, T, Y, W
- 20sec Diagonal Mountain Climbers
Circuit 2 (2x)
- 20sec Runner Lunge
- 20sec Single Leg Hip Bridge (switch legs halfway)
- 20sec Alternating Superman
- 40sec Figure 4 Stretch (switch legs halfway)
- 40sec Lying Twist (switch sides halfway)
- 20sec Downward Facing Dog
Access this workout free in the MySwimPro app October 23-25. For app tutorials and tips, visit our Support Site or email email@example.com.
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 23-25, 2020!
- On the Dryland tab, tap World Swim Day Workouts and select The Torcher 🔥 . You have a few options to log your workout:
- If you have a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- If you work out without a smartwatch, tap Start Workout on your phone and follow along with audio and visual guides. Or, tap Open PDF to print your workout! After completing the workout, tap Log Activity. Learn More >
- Share why you love to swim, along with a photo or video, on social media using #WorldSwimDay to be entered to win BIG PRIZES! Learn How >
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet 💧: 200 meters
- Make A Splash 🌊 : 1,000 meters
- 2020 in 2020 🏊♂️ : 2,020 meters
- The Pandemic 5k ⚡: 5,000 meters
- The Pandemic 10k 🚀: 10,000 meters
We can’t wait to celebrate World Swim Day! Make sure you’re registered and don’t forget to start your free trial of the MySwimPro app to unlock 30 days of full access to our swim and dryland training plans, daily workouts, technique tips and more!
Plus, shop our online store and show off your #WorldSwimDay workout! Get a shirt, towel, poster, tote bag and more!
For FAQs and tips, visit our Support Site.