Ever wonder what it’s like to be a pro swimmer? Challenge yourself to the Beginner Gold Medal Training Plan to find out!
Gold Medal Training Plan Overview
- Workouts: 8
- Average Workout: 1,300 yards/meters
- Goal: Complete this swim meet-inspired challenge!
Who’s it for? Beginner swimmers looking to push themselves in the pool.
How does it work? Each day you’ll swim a Workout inspired by a typical swim meet schedule. Challenge yourself with a shortened version of each event the pros swim!
Sign up for MySwimPro ELITE to unlock this Training Plan! Before you get started, check out these resources:
- Learn Common Swimming Terminology >
- How to Swim Freestyle with Perfect Technique >
- What is Individual Medley? >
- The 6 Most Important Swimming Metrics to Track >
How to Train with MySwimPro
In the MySwimPro app, every Swim Workout and Training Plan is customized to your Skill Level. Head to the pool with confidence, knowing you’re getting exactly the training you need to reach your goals. As a MySwimPro member, you’ll unlock:
- Personalized Training Intervals that are tailored to your speed and automatically adjust as you get faster.
- A SetBar™ that shows your expected swim time vs. rest time for every Rep in a Set. This is a game changer if you’re new to interval training!
- A Workout Scaler that allows you to quickly increase or decrease the distance and duration of your Workout to make it fit your schedule.
- Compatibility with Apple and Garmin smartwatches. Sync your Workouts to your watch for Set-by-Set guidance!
- Detailed Analytics about every Workout, including splits, heart rate, SWOLF score, stroke rate, strokes per lap and more.
- Technique Videos explaining drills for all 4 strokes and dryland training technique, plus educational videos to help you improve your performance.
- A fresh Workout of the Day 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The MySwimPro Workout Library, packed with hundreds Swim and Dryland Workouts.
Featured Training Plans
After you finish the Beginner Gold Medal Training Plan, you may also enjoy these Training Plans: