World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know an organization that would benefit from a donation? Nominate them here >
Log this Workout in the MySwimPro app between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24 for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
Related: Learn More About World Swim Day
This intermediate Dryland Workout will test your full-body strength. Can you maintain good form for the duration of each interval?
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Equipment: Chair, bench or couch
- 45sec Dynamic Hamstring Stretch
- 45sec Standing Rotations
- 45sec Hip Fire Hydrant (Switch legs halfway)
- 45sec Seated Wall Angel
Main Circuit 1 (2x)
- 35sec Sprinter Skips (right leg)
- 35sec Pushups
- 35sec Wall Sit
- 35sec Russian Twists
- 35sec Sprinter Skips (left leg)
Main Circuit 2 (2x)
- 35sec Side Plank (right side)
- 35sec Chair Dips
- 35sec Mountain Climbers
- 35sec Runner Lunge
- 35sec Side Plank (left side)
Cool Down (2x)
- 60sec Hip Flexor Stretch (Switch sides halfway)
- 60sec Shoulder Stretch (Switch sides halfway)
- 60sec Lying Twist (Switch sides halfway)
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 22-24, 2021!
- On the app and select MySwimPro Strength 💪. You have a few options to log your Workout:
- If you have an Apple Watch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the Workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- To follow the Workout on your phone, open the Workout and tap Start Workout. The app will keep track of your intervals and guide you through the Workout with video demonstrations of each exercise.
- To print out the Workout, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Open PDF to print your Workout! After completing the Workout, tap Log Activity. Learn More >
- To follow the Workout on Apple TV, open MySwimPro on Apple TV, select MySwimPro Strength 💪 and click Start Workout.
- Share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or Strava with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes from our sponsors!
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet💧 – 250 yards/meters
- Couch to 1k 🛋 – 1,000 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- The Sizzler 🔥 – 2,500 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
- Poseidon’s 10k 🔱 – 10,000 yards/meters
Image credit: Jank Sandoval via Unsplash