Discover your most personalized swim workouts EVER with the new AI Swim Coach in the MySwimPro app!
Create one-of-a-kind AI Swim Workouts that are customized to your unique speed, skill level, historical data, and workout preferences. This is a whole new level of swim training, and the smartest workouts in the world.
Now available on iOS for paying Coach Subscribers, the AI Swim Coach delivers a totally new and unique on-demand workout for you in the Coach tab of the app. Click to start your free 7-day trial!
How It Works
These fully custom workouts are generate from historical data points collected from your swim profile, preferences, and experience in the MySwimPro app. This unique AI technology is incredible, it’s better than a human coach!
Download the MySwimPro app to access this feature:
- On your Coach tab, tap Generate On-Demand Workout with AI Swim Coach
- Answer a few questions such as: how is your energy today? Do you want a sprint or long-distance workout? What strokes and equipment do you like?
- Then type in a prompt to make it unique, such as: “I want the main set to have 8 x 25s sprint backstroke”
- Tap “GET AI WORKOUT” to watch the AI Swim Coach generate your 100% personalized workout
- Your workout will be created based on your prompts, workout preferences, Seed Times in your Profile settings, and historical swim performance data
- Edit and customize the recommended workout to fit your needs. To improve the intervals, head to your Profile to update your Seed Times – these help personalize every set for you.
- Tap “START YOUR WORKOUT” to sync it to a smartwatch, or log it manually on your phone
Swim Guided Workouts In The App
Swimming is a great sport because you can track your distance and times as you improve! We recommend logging your personalized AI Swim Workout in the MySwimPro app, and taking notes on how you felt after each swim.
You can sync these workouts to your Apple Watch, Garmin or WearOS smartwatch to get set-by-set guidance on your wrist as you swim.
If you do not have a smartwatch, try to remember how fast or how far you swam, and keep a log in the app.
In just a few weeks, you will be feeling strong, confident, and healthier than ever thanks to your state-of-the-art workouts! Recognizing the small goals you reached will help you to stay motivated and excited to keep swimming!
Get the MySwimPro app on your iPhone to access the Swim Coach AI, Swim Tip Of The Day videos, personalized Training Plans, Guided Workouts and coaching.