As one of the largest digital communities of swimmers in the world, MySwimPro has a responsibility to help grow the sport of swimming. So we’re putting our money where our mouth is. . .we’re excited to introduce the MySwimPro Sponsored Athlete Fund!
We are investing in swimmers who are doing amazing things and helping to build an epic future for the sport. Could that be you?
About the Sponsored Athlete Fund
We’re on the lookout for passionate swimmers who inspire others to become the best version of themselves. If you create incredible swimming content on social media and are building an engaged community of followers, we’d love to support you and help you grow your platform!
Who is eligible:
- You have a large and growing social media following that is engaged with your swimming content.
- You have experience producing digital swimming content for social media and YouTube.
- A true love of water and documenting your swimming and aquatic life.
- Must be 18+ years or older.
Sponsored athletes receive the following benefits as part of a 1-year partnership:
- Up to $1,000 USD of funding
- A free 1-year subscription to MySwimPro ELITE COACH ($180 USD per year) & a 20% off promotional code to share with your followers
- $100 USD credit to the MySwimPro online store
- Exclusive access to MySwimPro sponsor promotions
- The opportunity to have your content shared/tagged on MySwimPro’s social media channels, including featured videos or blog posts created by MySwimPro Studios
To learn about the requirements for sponsored athletes, click here >
To apply for the program, click here > Athletes must be 18 or older, and can live anywhere in the world.
This is your chance to showcase your creative talent and love of water! Apply today or share this program with a friend, and help us empower swimmers around the world.
j’ai 49 ans , ancien nageur , j’ai la volonté de faire mieux. la Natation c’est ma vie . malheureusement ici ou je vis “Algérie” j’ai pas les moyens de progresser , je suis sur que j’ai toujours de l’énérgie dans mon corps pour faire mieux. je vous pries de m’aider . merci
Bonjour! Essayez l’application MySwimPro. Vous pouvez obtenir des séances d’entraînement, des conseils techniques et du coaching!
Are you able to reach out to communities in Uganda.