Challenge yourself to swim every event with the Gold Medal Training Plan! Follow a typical swim meet schedule day by day to get a taste of what the pros swim.
Gold Medal Training Plan Overview
- Workouts: 8
- Average Workout: 2,500 yards/meters
- Goal: Challenge yourself to swim every event!
Who’s it for? Intermediate or advanced swimmers looking for an exciting challenge!
How does it work? Each day you’ll swim a Workout that mirrors a typical swim meet schedule. Test yourself in the same events the pros swim!
Sign up for MySwimPro Coach to unlock this Training Plan! Before you get started, check out these resources:
- 10 Tips for IM Swimming >
- How to Swim Freestyle with Perfect Technique >
- 5 Ways to Pace for Distance Swimming >
- The 6 Most Important Swimming Metrics to Track >
How to Train with MySwimPro
In the MySwimPro app, every Swim Workout and Training Plan is customized to your Skill Level. Head to the pool with confidence, knowing you’re getting exactly the training you need to reach your goals. As a MySwimPro member, you’ll unlock:
- Personalized Training Intervals that are tailored to your speed and automatically adjust as you get faster.
- A SetBar™ that shows your expected swim time vs. rest time for every Rep in a Set. This is a game changer if you’re new to interval training!
- A Workout Scaler that allows you to quickly increase or decrease the distance and duration of your Workout to make it fit your schedule.
- Compatibility with Apple and Garmin smartwatches. Sync your Workouts to your watch for Set-by-Set guidance!
- Detailed Analytics about every Workout, including splits, heart rate, SWOLF score, stroke rate, strokes per lap and more.
- Technique Videos explaining drills for all 4 strokes and dryland training technique, plus educational videos to help you improve your performance.
- A fresh Workout of the Day 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The MySwimPro Workout Library, packed with hundreds Swim and Dryland Workouts.
Featured Training Plans
After you finish the Gold Medal Training Plan, you may also enjoy these Training Plans!
Ready to get started? Open the MySwimPro app to get your personalized Training Plan >