World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know an organization that would benefit from a donation? Nominate them here >
Log this Workout in the MySwimPro app between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24 for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
Related: Learn More About World Swim Day
The god of the sea challenges you to this test of aquatic prowess. Can you maintain a consistent pace through all 3 rounds of the main Set?
- Duration: 150-240 minutes
- Distance: 10,000 yards/meters
- 1×500 Freestyle @ 8:00 Easy
- 12×50 Kick @ 1:00 Moderate
- 4×50 IM @ 0:55 Moderate
- 1×300 Pull @ 5:00 Endurance
Main Set (3x)
- 8×150 Freestyle @ 2:15 Endurance
- 1×1,000 Pull @ 15:00 Threshold
- 6×50 Free @ 0:55 Best Average
1×400 Freestyle @ 6:00 Easy
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 22-24, 2021!
- On the app and select Poseidon’s 10k 🔱. You have a few options to log your Workout:
- If you have a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the Workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- If you swim without a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Open PDF to print your Workout! After completing the Workout, tap Log Activity and enter your splits. Learn More >
- Share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or Strava with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes from our sponsors!
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet💧 – 250 yards/meters
- Couch to 1k 🛋 – 1,000 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- The Sizzler 🔥 – 2,500 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
Image credit: Tim Mossholder via Pexels