World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know an organization that would benefit from a donation? Nominate them here >
Log this Workout in the MySwimPro app between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24 for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
Related: Learn More About World Swim Day
Get off the couch and into the pool! Challenge yourself to complete this 1,000-meter, beginner Swim Workout.
- Duration: 20-30 minutes
- Distance: 1,000 yards/meters
4×50 Freestyle @ 1:30 Easy
2×50 Zipper Drill 1:30 Moderate (Learn how to do Zipper Drill)
- 2×100 Freestyle @ 3:00 Moderate
- 2×100 Freestyle @ 3:00 Endurance
- 2×100 Freestyle @ 3:00 Threshold
2×50 Freestyle @ 1:30 Easy
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 22-24, 2021!
- On the app and select Couch to 1k 🛋. You have a few options to log your Workout:
- If you have a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the Workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- If you swim without a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Open PDF to print your Workout! After completing the Workout, tap Log Activity and enter your splits. Learn More >
- Share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or Strava with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes from our sponsors!
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet💧 – 250 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- The Sizzler 🔥 – 2,500 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
- Poseidon’s 10k 🔱 – 10,000 yards/meters
Image credit: Marc Antoine Roy via Unsplash