Thank you for celebrating World Swim Day 2021 with us! Check out highlights here. Thanks to our 2021 sponsor, Endless Pools!
Try this free Swim Workout to celebrate World Swim Day on October 23, 2021! REGISTER HERE >
World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know an organization that would benefit from a donation? Nominate them here >
Log this Workout in the MySwimPro app between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24 for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
Related: Learn More About World Swim Day
This Workout turns up the heat, building to a series of Best Average 50s that are sure to test your speed, power and endurance!
- Duration: 40-60 minutes
- Distance: 2,500 yards/meters
- 1×300 Freestyle @ 7:00 Easy
- 8×50 Kick @ 1:10 Moderate
- 4×50 Freestyle 1:00 Zipper Drill Moderate (Learn how to do Zipper Drill)
- 1×200 Pull @ 4:00 Endurance
- 4×150 Pull @ 3:00 Endurance
- 3×100 IM @ 2:00 Moderate
- 6×50 Freestyle @ 0:55 Best Average
1×200 Freestyle @ 4:00 Easy
Access this Workout free in the MySwimPro app October 22-24! For app tutorials and tips, visit our Support Site or email email@example.com.
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 22-24, 2021!
- On the app and select The Sizzler 🔥. You have a few options to log your Workout:
- If you have a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the Workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- If you swim without a smartwatch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Open PDF to print your Workout! After completing the Workout, tap Log Activity and enter your splits. Learn More >
- Share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or Strava with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes from our sponsors!
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet💧 – 250 yards/meters
- Couch to 1k 🛋 – 1,000 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
- Poseidon’s 10k 🔱 – 10,000 yards/meters
We can’t wait to celebrate with you! Register now and start a free, 30-day trial of MySwimPro ELITE to train for the big day.
Image credit: Bart Shouten via Unsplash